We trust everyone is keeping safe and well in these trying times. Due to the current level 5 restrictions we have been unable to hold County Board meetings, our next meeting will probably be the AGM hopefully in January. Once the details of the DCB AGM are finalised, the details will be issued to all club Secretaries as per PPI constitution.
If anyone is interested in an Officer position on the DCB, please put your name forward to your club Secretary to be nominated for the AGM.
We are planning if Government restrictions allow, to present our Dublin Strokeplay trophies and prizes at our AGM in January. The original plan as informed to delegates at County Board meetings was to hold the strokeplay presentation with the matchplay presentation in September. Due to COVID-19 restrictions the DCB matchplay had to be cancelled. The safety of our members is of upmost importance and we had to insure to have safe environments during all our competitions held in 2020.