GRIP

This competition as of now will be going ahead. If play is cancelled Saturday we will play the Sunday as scheduled with a different prize lay out. If any changes are made we will let you know ASAP.
It will be up to the course groundsman to make the decision whether the course will be in play.
We will bring you all news as soon as we can but as of now, the GRIP is going ahead.

Related Post